Changing your Browser's Homepage
by John Anthony
For Internet Explorer
- In Chrome, click the small icon with three horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the drop down box that opens select 'Settings'.
- Click 'On Startup' and the 'Open a specific page or set of Pages' option should already be checked.
- Click 'Set Pages' and the current home page web address is shown.
- To select a new home page enter the address of the new home page, then click OK to save your changes.
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools on the menu bar.
- Select 'Internet Options' from the menu that appears and the ‘Internet options’ window opens as shown here.
- There are a number of tabs at the top. Select the General tab, if not already selected.
- Near the top of the General page, you will see the Homepage area.
- Click the 'Use Current', button and delete the address that appears in the Address box.
- Type in or paste in the complete web address (URL) of the page you want as your new home page.
- Click OK and your done!
Computer Help A to Z
88 Windmere Drive
Angier, NC 27501